Templeton Concerts in the Park lineup announced
–On March 3, the Templeton Community Services District announced the lineup for the upcoming 2020 Templeton Recreation Concerts in the Park series.
The 11 bands selected represent a diverse mix of music including Rock, County, Blues, Funk, 80’s, R&B, Reggae, and Pop:
- June 10: The Jammies (Classic Rock, Funk, Reggae)
- June 17: Silk Ocean (R&B, Soul)
- June 24: Soundhouse (Rock, Country, R&B)
- July 01: Los Gatos Locos (Rock, Funk, Motown, Latin)
- July 08: DV8D (80’s era dance, Rock, Wave)
- July 15: The Rockin’ Bs Band (American Dance Music, Rock, Country, Blues)
- July 22: Joy Bonner Band (Classic Rock, R&B, Pop)
- Aug. 05: The Molly Ringwald Project (80’s)
- Aug. 12: The Martin Paris Band (Classic Rock)
- Aug. 19: Truth About Seafood (Classic & Modern Rock)
- Aug. 26: Monte Mills & The Lucky Horseshoe Band (Country)
The 2020 summer concert series will take place on Wednesday evenings at Templeton Park starting June 10 and ending on Aug. 26. There will be no concert on July 29. Bring your family and friends (but no dogs please) to Templeton Park with your low-back lawn chairs and blankets.
Enjoy an evening of free musical entertainment from 6:30-8:30pm (June and July concerts) or 6 p.m.-8 p.m. (August concerts). In addition to the concert each week, there will be approved vendors with food and beverages available for purchase including the Templeton Chamber of Commerce Beer & Wine garden.
For additional concert information or to become a Templeton Concerts in the Park sponsor, visit www.templetoncsd.org.