Templeton Concerts in the Park lineup announced
–The Templeton Community Services District is pleased to announce our lineup for the 18th annual summer concert series. The 11 bands selected represent a diverse mix of music including Rock, County, Blues, Funk, Folk, R&B, and Big Band that will appeal to everyone.
- June 6 – The Mother Corn Shuckers (Americana)
- June 13 – Brass Mash (Brass Band/Rock/Pop)
- June 20 – Soul’d Out (Funk/R&B/Top 40)
- June 27 – The JD Project (California Roots Rock)
- July 11 – High Voltage – a Tribute to AC/DC (Rock)
- July 18 – The Martin Paris Band (Classic Rock/New Country)
- July 25 – Jill Knight and the Daylights (Folk Pop)
- August 1 – The Joy Bonner Band (Classic Rock/R&B)
- August 8 – Royal Garden Swing Orchestra Big Band (Big Band Swing)
- August 15 – Wood (Folk Rock)
- August 22 – Monte Mills & The Lucky Horseshoe Band (Country)
The 2018 summer concert series will take place on Wednesday evenings at Templeton Park beginning June 6 through August 22 (no concert July 4). Bring your family and friends (but no dogs please) to Templeton Park with your lawn chairs and blankets. Sit back, relax, and enjoy an evening of free musical entertainment from 6:30-8:30 p.m. (August 15 & August 22 concerts are from 6 p.m.-8 p.m.). In addition to the concert each week, there will be approved vendors with food and beverages available for purchase.
All concerts are free thanks to our Concert Presenter Castoro Cellars and our Diamond sponsor Rabobank, plus the generous support we receive from local community members and businesses as our Platinum, Gold, and Silver sponsors. Concert sponsors are still needed to offset our more than $30,000 in program expenses. If interested, please contact us at (805) 434-4909 or email email@example.com ASAP so that we can add your name to the colored posters and flyers, social media campaigns, our website, and other local Templeton area publications.
For additional concert information or to become a Templeton Concerts in the Park sponsor, please visit www.templetoncsd.org.