Do’s and don’ts of watering
1) Use a sprinkler system.
2) Fix leaks and replace broken heads.
3) Utilize timers.
4) Follow a watering schedule.
5) Consider drought-resistant plants.
6) Apply mulch over the soil around plants.
7) Use a soil-sampling tube to find out how much you are really watering the soil.
8) Improve your soil, if possible.
1) Water your sidewalk or driveway.
2) Water your lawn in such a way that causes excessive water flow/ runoff onto sidewalks, streets, etc.
3) Water every day.
4) Water between the hours of 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
5) Keep thirsty and drought-resistant plants in the same area.
6) Let weeds grow.